Garage Door Repair Professionals since 1996
Garage doors have a lot of moving parts, and if your door is opened and closed frequently, many of those parts will wear out. If your garage door springs are broken or improperly tensioned, the safety of your door is compromised, and your door will not function correctly. This condition will also put additional stress on your garage door opener, causing it to break or malfunction.
Kaiser Garage Doors and Gates is a professional company that has been in business for 20 years and services the Phoenix, Tucson, and Las Vegas areas. Our installers are experts in their fields and are specially trained to handle any situation. We can replace garage door broken springs, rollers, cables, hinges, sensors and weather seals. We can also adjust garage door tracks and springs to make sure your door operates smoothly.
More importantly, unlike most of our competitors, our Field Technicians don’t make a commission so there is no reason for us to sell you something that you don’t need!
Here is a list of some of our Garage Door Repair services:
- Garage Door Repair & Installation
- Torsion Spring Repair & Replacement
- Repair Off-Track Garage Doors
- Repair Sagging Garage Doors
- Garage Door Panel Replacement
- Garage Door Roller Replacement
- Sectional Garage Door Replacements
- Garage Door Cable and Broken Spring Replacement
- Garage Door Tune-up and Safety Inspections
- Weather Seals Replacement
- Planned Maintenance
Looking for expert garage door repair? Contact us today!