Not many appliances get as much of a workout as the garage door opener. They usually give us years of hassle-free service, but openers do break down. When that happens, don't assume you need to replace it. There are several repairs you can make that don't require a lot of money, a bunch of special tools or an engineering degree.
Here is a list of some of our Garage Door Opener Repair Services:
- New Garage Door Opener Installation
- Garage Door Opener Maintenance (Part of Garage Door Tune-Up Package)
- Gear & Sprocket Replacement
- Logic Board Replacement
- Trolley Assembly Replacement
- Lens Cover Replacement
- Keypad Installation & Programming
- Wall Button Service & Repair
- Remote Control Frequency Troubleshooting
- Light Socket Repair
- Safety Sensor Inspection & Repair
Looking for expert garage door opener repair? Contact us today!